Sunday, October 30, 2005

Thank you

Yesterday morning, I was really quite low and I think that if I hadn't vented my thoughts and frustratios through words I'd have possibly still been like it today. One of my very good friends P came round last night and introduced one of her toy friends to me (and also came to seehow things were with me).

I also had a friend of mine.. someone who I had been talking to for quite some time now.. offered to come and spend a few hours with me. Just to give me a break from just the constant battle of wills between B and I.

I am so glad of friends. I even had a very good friend call me out of the blue yesterday as he'd gotten a little worried about my well being. I cannot say quite how much I appreciate all the sentiment and the kindness I have around me at times.

I said I feel loney? I only feel lonely.. I know I am spoilt with everything I could possibly ever want. I am just too darn stubborn to just say to people do you fancy coming round... Saying to people that you cannot cope or feel as though you cannot cope seems to be a weakness. Something I really need to overcome.

I know it isn't weakness and there are people that have by far more things to worry about, but in certain moments you forget, and find yourself thinking how had it become like that in your own circumstance.

Just a thank you again to the people who are my friends. (sounds sappy so I'll possibly post a good one later ;o))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home