Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My health

Last few days I have had an awful bladder problem, need to pee every few moments it is uncomfy walking anywhere, and am feeling slightly unwell because of it too.. getting into the docs??? near on bloody impossible.

I know my stress has been quite high recently which would possibly explain it all away.. But I do think of every concievable idea as to what it could be, of course worrying myself into stupidity lol Obviously not helping the matter..

Plus my back has started it's descent again... lol Just old age?? nah an old injury at work that flares up every few months. probably in sympathy for a friend of mine. lol MOSH!!!

SO while I have the day off from being mum today, It's been buggerd up by ill health... ahh fuck it, my timing has never been one for awards lol

TOUCHING WOOD (not the rude sort) But at least I haven't had a migrane for quite some time, I could always have the comes in threes thing going on..... Could be rather interesting....... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home