Friday, November 18, 2005

KINKFEST 2 (and finally a picture of my mug {the one on the left}) lol


This will be the first any of you lot would have seen my mug. But this must also have been the last time I have used any of my frustrations. It has been some time.

This was taken when I went to Kinkfest2. End of July this year. Well the after picture lol.

The day started off at six on the Saturday morning as I had to go over to my friend Pandora's house to join in the convoy towards London, as the companion I had that day didnt know how to get there.

It was a fairly easy journey in and we found where we needed to be pretty quickly. The place they decided to have the event was SEone and looked slightly like the arches in Eastenders lol

When we got there I found a few gimickey stalls as you would with a lot of places like this (I shall allow readers to go to the site for the links for the traders)..

The day itself was filled with workshops and demonstrations. I decided before the day I'd like to go see some needle play, genital torture and wax play. They did have so many it was hard to make a schedule for the day.

So there was me following the signs for the needle play.. went in the room, sat down. And was looking on the table thinking.. these aren't the kind of pricks that I was wanting to necessarily see.. then the demonstration began lol We had stumbled upon strap on play (something I really wanted to see but thought I'd be better off with needle play) hehe I didn't mind one bit.. Girl on girl action and what a good mix up to make really hehe. I did pick up some techniques which I hadn't thought about from when I used a strap on with K.

(Something else I will have to share later, a story about the triumph in using it properly :O))

But anyway things went really well during the day, Had a great time. Although things with my companion were going from bad to worse and all I could think of was if only he could just go away and leave me alone. It was embarrasing. Someone who had come to me saying he was a submissive.. who was most certainly not. This then made me realise more about what I had said before about players and people who really just don't understand the whole ethos behind D's relationships of any sort. He was getting more and more drunk by the minute and just really made me wish I hadn't taken him.

At the start of the evening's events he had become so drunk that he was pissing me off as well as everyone else around us. And I wasn't looking forward to going to the actual party. But then in his drunken wisdom he decided he was going home.. I wasn't going to argue I just let him. And to be honest I couldnt' have cared less at that point as to what happened to him. I am not going to be held responsable for people who get themselves into that state after being encouraged not to.

So after he went I tried to patch things up with our group. Some of whom I had only actually met that night. So we eventually went to SEone in some lovely little numbers. Mostly latex and rubber. Of course this was wonderful. I love rubber and my dress was fantastic.. I shall have to edit a few pictures someone sent me to add to this at a later date.

As my 'date' for the night had dissapeared I found myself surrounded by some rather interesting people obviously willing for me to try some things out on. Firstly there was C who showed me his bag of wonderful thigh high boots. Which I had great delight getting some boys try on me. Some it turned on quite obviously and had to remind them just how long it should take to put boots on.. I did have a wonderful cane to hand lol

This then turned into me looking quite wonderful even if I say so myself. And trampling the guys underfoot. The whole thing with the boys dressing me with the boots and trampling them ended wonderfully with them also taking them off from my legs. It was extremely satisfying for all concerned. I rarely wear high heels because I am tall enough not to usually need them. But in that situation.. the taller the better :)

I wore his boots for nearly all the evening, getting changed from one pair to another as soon as I tired from the ones I was wearing.. The boys found this sometimes a little too erotic as I made them lace the boots from toe to top and if they had made a mistake they would have to undo all they had done and start again :)

This was fab, I also had the use of J for the evening. As he hadn't got a Mistress for the night. He was an absolute star. I duely took control of him. And wonderful it was. Alongside a my friend, who's switch, we played with him in a confinement box, it was wonderful. There was blackout inside and only a few holes around it where you could put your hands and 'tools' in. We must have been playing with him for a good half hour/hour. When he came out he was in a really good mindstate.. Lovely to see and very pleasing for us girls.

Then when my friend had to go (somewhere between midnight ad two o'clock, I cannot remember) I was able to use J for my own devilish delights. I hoisted him up on a ratchet stretcher so his arms were above his head. I linked his nipples and ears together by crossing two nipple clamps over each other, one set on his ears the other on his nipples. So whenever he moved his head upwards so he'd yank the chain on his nipples.. very arousing to him..And really good to watch as he'd be tickled or spanked so he'd have to move :D Oh he loved it, So did I. The obviously quick release of the clamps on nipples really helped everyone out :) I love it all .. I was really enjoying what had turned from a great day, into a shyte day into a really really enlightening day.

I ended up using a few of my little devices on his stripped arse. First my crop, only about fifty lashes of that.. they bring lovely welts, just don't sting quite as much as other things. Then he had a paddle don't remember how many he had of those.. and then the CANE, My word. I enjoyed it soo much!

Poor sod was a cane virgin.. lol or so he said.. If he was he was most certainly knowledgable by the time the picture above was taken :) Approx seven on the sunday morning hehe

I was absolutely shattered and so too were our other group members of the night. So we went back to J's flat, got ready for bed and soonly zonked out. I had already warned him I was a snorer and apologised to everyone in the morning when we finally woke. (Hehe how attractive. something else people wil know about me.. ahh well only certain people get to find it out anyhow.) I think it was about eleven when we really got up, so I must have had a couple of hours kip.

SO I guess this is just a thank you, belated of course to the fantastic company I had throughout Kinkfest2 I cannot wait untill next year :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home