Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Just grumbling

Having a new bathroom has never been more exciting.. first they will put one in, then they won't. Then they'll give you a diff shower, then they won't and as for the tiling... oh what joy! months of phoning and they still cannot aggree where they need to be putting the damned tiles!

Just give me the blasted money and materials to do the job and I can do it in half the time without all the bloody faffing about the guys today have done.. For fuck sake.. I still have tomorrow and friday to continue my bathroom saga.. lets just hope my sanity reigns up high till the weekend..

Bath is now in. Electrician will be putting the shower in tomorrow. Plumber will fit the plumbing with it alongside the tiler, who will be coming friday to hopefully, once and for all take the shit tiles throw them like greek party guests ad re-new the buggers.

Thats if they don't change their minds before then..

And am I frustrated OH YES.

Shame I haven't a sub boy to hand.. I could really do with letting some energy flow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home