Thursday, November 18, 2004

How does a slave eat a banana???

Well when I get my hands on him he will be ordered to strip of his man clothes and get to the bathroom to be dressed as my little girl. Kay will be dressed in some pretty white panties, a little skirt and a big girls top, looking as though she’s been going through her mummies wardrobe. I will apply some make-up and make her look as pretty as a picture.


“Bend over so I can see your rump. It could be a little pinker, maybe a quick slap or two might help out.” Kay starts shivering, getting excited by all the attention. Not one hundred percent sure as to what her Mistress has in store for her.

“Kay, you’ve been a good little girl today, would you like a treat? As you’ve been a good girl I will let you eat from my arse…”

I present my arse to her with a banana protruding and tell he she has to eat it all.. then clean the ‘plate’.

She does it with haste and much enthusiasm. I feel the little mouthfuls being taken and it excites me greatly that she has a particular way of eating, and I start thinking maybe she could nibble and suck my cock in this way so I turn around and say when she has done.

“What a good girl, now I’m going to treat you like the slut you have been dressed as.”

Again, a far exaggerated shiver befalls her. She gets to her knees and begs for me to show her how to be a proper slut for her Mistress. I spit across her face, just to show her my ‘disgust’ of what she has just done.

I attach my strap on and while she is still on bended knee, get her to start sucking and letting me see how she was eating before, slowly I get greatly excited and starting to know her limits, start thrusting the cock into her delicate mouth. Kay looks up with so much pleasure even though a little bit gagged at times; she looks beautiful to my eyes. There are a few tears. I spit on her face again, something I know she loves.

Kay gets told to present her arse to me; I want to hear her moan with as much excitement as I did earlier. I get her excited by inserting my latex covered fingers into her anus and start fingering her for a while. The pleasurable groans are just so good to hear. Turns me on so very much also. I then tell her to lay on her back. I start kissing and caressing her beautiful body.

The look in Kay’s eyes just makes me melt, but I must be strong. I cuff her hands to the headboard of my bed. I kiss Kay again all from, mouth, have a nibble at her neck and follow to the nipples, she is begging me to enter her.. I am now getting a very wet patch by this time so think I may just turn my bullet on and pleasure myself while she is writhing from my attention.

I use my fingers again inside of Kay; she lets off a groan that my neighbours can obviously hear. While in the moment I can feel myself getting extremely wantent myself I sit astride her and get her cock into me for a while and ride getting myself to climax, gushing quite nicely. (God K is good to me).

“You wanna be fucked as a slut Kay?”

“Oh yes Mistress, I want you to take me as yours.” barely making any sense from the utopian air that surrounds us.

I then dismount get the shaft of my cock lubed up greatly and proceed to enter her.. I start slow thrusts. Watching her every facial expression.

“I’m gonna make you cum you little tramp. I’m gonna fuck your arse until you can take no more and start begging me to stop” I am thrusting harder now. Her face glowing red, Kay’s breath so shallow and excited.

“Mistress, Mistress……….” Kay explodes with a force so overwhelming that cum covers my face and breasts. Dripping back onto her body.

“Lick me clean you little whore” I say feeling very pleased with myself. So this is how a guy feels when giving a girl a good time. No wonder they love it!!

Kay cleans me up and we snuggle down together. Sweaty and exhausted, but very pleased with our first play scene. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home