Sunday, November 14, 2004

MALE HUMILIATION

Now I have been off my tracks lately so here goes with my thoughts on this subject..

How many ways can you humiliate someone, men in particular?

Violation, Desexualisation, Physical Punishment, TPE


I like to be in control, I always have liked. My fascination for domination is not a new thing I have just decided to dream up. I am also very self-aware and know what I want. Sexually and for my own mind state, I do not do things on a whim and most certainly do everything after thought and consideration for those who are with and around me at the time.

In my Domme circumstance I have to adhere to the SSC rules completely, including honesty, and pleasure too. No misunderstandings. Complete trust in one and other AT ALL TIMES no matter how menial it sounds, it has to be. For a full, and what I have found to be the best way of explaining the BDSM lifestyle, read an ESSAY and possibly open your minds as to what it entails.

I have always been fascinated to see just how much one person would do for me. I have had many vanilla relationships but what is vanilla really?? When you also experiment in this lifestyle even in the slightest. My only real experience real life of being so far in control of any exploits is with K. People who frequent this blog know this and have also gone with me through this so far. But recently I have been asked to say how I see humiliation of a man to be.

Humiliation can be seen as a lot of things as mentioned in the title, it is very different for every person, no one is the same and no one can be put into a category with any other. There has been no manual I know of that can be used for anyone in particular. A bit like the mother and baby books folks rush out to buy. What tosh. You learn from mistakes, learn through knowledge, you find what is right for you. Simple.


The violation I made of K was an unbelievable power trip, one that I had no idea how it would turn out. I personally found it to be extremely erotic and even though it was punishment for his wrongdoings I finally clicked that this was what I am, I am fully ME now. Open and free to express myself completely. I feel any sort of demasculinisation a way for me to feel as though I am humiliating him either by violating his person, making him effeminate, less powerful as society sees him, and indeed how he sees himself in the world.

But in general for me, humiliation on a guy could involve being the one who wears the trousers, taking all the responsibility on for day-to-day life, making all the decisions, which a male in society would normally do.

Another, sexually, is using his body as though it was female something which is considered far more weaker than a males. Not as strong physically and very emotionally vulnerable. I.e. using him as a sexual object, this could be something as simple as taking him anally, sexual intrusion of the mouth with a strap on or it could also involve me making him into a girl, lady or sissy boy. These are all possibilities.

With all of these it is still very sexual but there is still a boundary where it becomes less of play and more of punishment and in certain roles the enhancement on the two as a couple is very very strong. For the trust to be able to do this for me is a wonderful gift. For someone to be able to put their trust in me is a great honour and to deliver the goods is just as special as watching a child at Christmas with all the surprises he/she has been given. The rewards are phenomenal.

Physical punishment, again something I have only had the experience of the one time. That was exhilarating. Something that I felt very uneasy about to start with, but during proceedings got to be better. Not for the recipient but most certainly for me. THAT IS WHAT I CONSIDER TPE. He allowed me to use him for what I intended. No struggle, nothing apart from trust in each other. Although a punishment I thought it made it us a lot stronger. (for a while anyhow).

For me role-play is fantastic way of finding out about someone. Seeing how far both of you can go is just great. But to live with and want to become fully into BDSM it takes a lot more than just play around. For the most part it is life long where two (or more within the bounds of the relationship) people make a commitment to each other.

I could even go down the route that was suggested early on in my relationship with him, about water-sports and scat-play. I am very open to trying anything it would then be up to the significant other and myself to see if this was indeed something we both wanted. This type of humiliation is far more personal for me to be able to describe fully. It is the complete personal trust you have in the person to let you know what they are thinking before during and after, and making sure that you have both agreed on events, and if anything is uncomfortable for the other at any time TO USE A SAFE WORD to put a stop to proceedings.


As long as you are all aware of limitations and have the trust there it can be a wonderful experience. Nothing is out of bounds and experimenting can be such fun.



All I can say at the end of this is be careful for what you wish for, I may just turn up ;o)



Any questions, please ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home