Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I am asking for your comments today..

I have recently recieved communication from someone on my post as-of-ten-minutes-ago Please feel free to look through the comments. I would like to ask your opinions here.

Even if a voting system should be put here..

One question being, should you have truth in a relationship with open, honest communication, or should you just hide any little sercrets away in the feint hope that your partner may not ever aknowledge your thoughts and maybe even finish with you when they find out??

Two is there anybody here who know's the people I have been talking about, and have I given them their details such as house addresses, phone numbers, stats.. etc?? if so please make me aware as I have always through this tried to keep people's identity anon.

Blimey I haven't even shown my own face let alone anyone elses lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home