Friday, November 12, 2004

NEW SPECS

I have been racking my brains as to what the next post could be due to recent events I thought it best to go off into fantasy land.. somewhere I'd like to be... and somewhere that life may just take me...

I recently lost my specs, something I find invaluable when watching the computer screen for lengthy amounts of time. Looked high and low for them, for well over a week. So when they didn't turn up decided to get my arse down to the opticians to get my eyes tested.

They still had my notes and I was surprised to hear that I hadn't been for a check up for ten years!!! Near on exact to the day!!!

Also turns out that my prescription is also the same so not too bad I thought, got the specs ordered up..

Got home and on the side sniggering at me were my old pair.

I am very sure that if you were to look up sod's law in definition my name would actually be right there. lol

Today I picked up the new pair so now I may be able to post something a little more substantial and get back into the swing of it :o)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home