Monday, October 18, 2004

The morning after the day before....

Ok, so I have now woken up. Realising that yesterday wasn't just a dream. or nightmare by some people's standards but a truly wonderful and defining day for K and I. I think I must have been running on pure mind overhaul as today I have woken with a huge headache. Not great, but I am still smiling.

I know that I still have a long way to prove myself worthy of calling myself a domme. I intend on doing this slowly and the moment I decide is right to get that collar on him will be the moment I call myself just that.

I am hoping K has learnt his lesson. So far as the contact, it is just wait and see. But I think K understands now that he needs to open up to me more. It isn't right that one person bears soul and the other just sits back and waits, it isn't good for any relationship for the other to close up shop.

But hey, we have only been seeing each other a couple of months now and it was only yesterday that I think our relationship fully started. I love the guy so much for what he allowed me to do yesterday albeit harsh. I think we are starting to see each other in totally different ways. I think we both need the escape from everyday norm and to know something about your life is controllable by anyone's thoughts is worth keeping special.

On another note, I did tell K about my blog yesterday too so he at least can see if he wishes my thoughts. I think it is very important that we are both totally honest you know. I am feeling anxious as to whether or not he will get in here and read these postings but I do think it important he is given the chance at least.

K earned my forgiveness yesterday for the way he treated me so I thought it only right that he had this URL. It would be nice to think he had his own that I could read, his thoughts and wants and desires but that is totally upto him.

What can I say, I do love the guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home