Sunday, October 17, 2004

He took it, and I am a very proud woman.

Yesterday I mailed K to tell him that he was in for punishment for the lack of contact and for the self doubt he has been feeling for a while now. He said he would be round mine just after three this afternoon to accept it.

His punishment was something that we had discussed briefly before, something that he had feared would happen so I thought it only right that this should be the lesson that he needed to be given to learn from.


K turned up at my house not long after three this afternoon, He looked a state, no wonder really as he knew what lay ahead of him. I had promised some compassion when he arrived as I knew this would be something that would test us both when the act would be commited. I hadn't really slept well recently as it was so I guess running on adrenalin helped out as your emotions tend to tire easily.

We talked about what was going to happen and I had to make him very aware why he was to be put through this type of ordeal rather than one that he would have prefered. He needed to realise firstly that it was wrong to treat me so insignificantly, and secondly he needed to be taught that he was worth a lot more than he gave himself credit for.

All the time we were talking about his fate he didn't like to look me in the eye, and he shook, needless to say I also was shaking, but put on a brave stance. He just asked if I would be kind enough to get it over and done with as soon as I could. He needed to prove to me that it was worth my while doing it.

I told him to go upstairs where i hugged him, still not making eye contact. K looking nervous. I kissed him on his forehead and asked him why it was that I needed to punish him.

" I need to be able to prove to you that I am worthy of you, and I need to make myself aknowledge the fact that there is nothing i can do about my illness apart from live with it."

"Correct" I said as i then looked him in the eye "Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress, I have a hardon" With that my knee flew into his balls as hard as I could manage.

"I will leave you a while now to gather your thoughts and by the time i get back I want you stripped and lying down for me, I want you to think about the next part of your punishment and why it is needed"

"Yes Mistress, Thank you."

I left him alone for a small time, maybe five minutes or so then went back into the bedroom. I asked him how he was feeling he replied "I am hurting" I asked him to kneel up so I could bind his hands behind his back, I tied a blindfold over his eyes and told him that I would now leave him to think about what was about to happen. I Needed also to gather my emotional state as this would be something that I knew would change us..

I went back to the room and asked him if there was anything else he wanted to say to me before I gave him his final punishment.

"All that I ask is that we get it over with as soon as we can"

I then proceeded to take my jeans off and put on the strap-on. This was going to be a first for the both of us.

I told him to bend over with head down and arse in the air. I lubed up the shaft and proceeded to enter him. When the shaft of the strap on got through his anxious muscles he made a crying groan. He knew this wasn't going to be a short pain. He continued to groan and I just had to switch my hearing and emotions off as I kept plunging into him.

When I could see he was broken I pulled out.

"I will leave you a while now, I think you have had enough don't you? Do you feel that this may have taught you to be a better person and that you need no more of this?"

"Yes Mistress, I think I have learnt that by submitting to you, you will make me a much better person" K said through choaked gulps. I could tell he was broken. I went out of the room just to catch my breath. I hadn't imagined how challenging it would be to have this much power over someone. It wasn't plesant, but then it wasn't meant to be. Not for either of us.

I went back into the room again untied his wrist cuffs and took his blind fold off. "I don't want to have to do this to you again ok? If it has to happen again it wil be a lot worse! I have only been able to do this to you because I love you."

"Yes mistress, I know and I love you too". I held him for what seemed to be an age. His tear stained cheeks pressed against my face. I had never experienced such vulnerability. He had given himself to me fully, no argument, no resistance. I was so proud of him and told him so.

After the tears had been shed and the whole emotion had died down. We started kissing. I allowed him to then pleasure me with his fingers, then his toungue then his penis (which by then was surprisingly hard).

K's whole attitude had changed. He seemed like a different person and by god I was so proud of him and so proud of myself too. He was so happy, and so excited that he seemed to have found his inner self.

Still now I am feeling very good about events, I thought it may have been too trying but when I realised I had done the job which I was ment to do. Got the results that were craved. I was happy and am still smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home