Saturday, October 16, 2004

Ok, so I couldn't wait

Ok so the jingle balls couldn't be put away in my box of tricks. I had to try them out. Yesterday, a few hours, maybe not even that long after I had gotten them I had to hurry upstairs to get my tube-a-lube and squirted some on them ready for insertion.. even though I was fully aching for them and was extremely sodden down below.

I know that I have quite a good pussy at the best of times, have been very conscious of making sure my pussy exercises has been kept up so the muscles and tightness kept in place before, during and post pregnancy. This is something a few fellas have actually commented on..

(I am able to perform a lady shower, and can also squirt which I find extremely fun!! But this bears no possible resemblance on what I have been trying to tell you all LOL)

But FUCK ME, all I can say is if any female wants a little bit of intimate discrete fun, by George these things hold a punch in the head spinning sensation!!

I held them in me for about two hours, making sure that I went to get as many cups of tea as I could, for every time I walked or jiggled myself they certainly made their presence quite well known!!! (I daren't goto bed with them in last night however as I thought it would be bad practice if my son woke me to find my bed saturated and if he were to have wet his bed he would have gotten told off for doing it LOL)


I certainly went to bed smiling again.. phew, will let you all know what I do have as an entirety in my box of tricks though.. as soon as the fifth member has requested so :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home