Saturday, October 02, 2004

A good night out i think.

I went out on the town last night, first time for a long time that I actually got dressd up, and boy did I dress up. I had my black leather trousers, black leather boots and cleavage enhancing top. I had the air of confidence last night, but I wanted to see how it would be with the men as what usually happens is that us girls go out, get a few drinks inside us and get a good snog, maybe even a grope. blahdy blahdy blah..

I know I can behave myself in situations if needed, But last night I kinda tested the whole dominance thing, see how many men I could inadvertantly get interested in me then leave them in a bit of a fluster.. all completely safe but it kinda worked, I am trying to get into practice for when I start using my feminine charms on K. They need to know how far I will take things not how far they'd like to go eh? It is to do with my being pleasured way before they can be..

I felt so powerful and full of confidence that I felt I could take on anything.. it was cool. I got a lot of interest, but I think when a man sees a woman who has confidence about her that is an attractive quality.. I have told K that I will research as best I can but it still needs to be something that we work out together and I do understand that. All the possible scenarios, all the different ways of taking control, I have so many ideas and so many things I want to try out..

It has now been three and a half weeks since K and I spent time together and the next time we do get to be together I want to be able to do something to surprise him, you see I am a very nice person by day and if you were to see me butter wouldn't melt, I have shocked so many people by letting them know what I am like. I don't hide the fact that I love sex and anything to do with it but then I don't go broadcasting it to the public either, if they ask I tell, that is how I am.

Just anwering the door to him could be exciting as he wouldn't know that I would only be wearing my black underwear.. busty bra, suspenders and stocking, maybe knickers, maybe not.. and leading him to where I want to play with him, it may be that he is shy when we do get to it, but boy will he be turned on too.. He will be putty in my hands mwahahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home