Thursday, September 30, 2004

On a more romantic side

Looks like K could be in for a long haul with me, I just hope he knows that he will never be dissapointed in me and hope that he realises how much respect I have for him.

He too is a single parent, Not really sure the full extent on the details but his baby's mother decided that a career was far more important than the maternal instinct of having and rearing children.

Shame because that little child is such a beauty!! There aren't many of the parents that split up that the father takes on the responsability and it is very refreshing to know that men have those feelings about children in this day and age too.

Well I have to add the soppy side of things, just to make sure that people don't think I am a complete whore all of the time :)

This guy is the first guy in a very long time to keep my interest, something which I didn't think I would be able to say. I have a bad tendancy to tire of men very easily, and only actually figured that out to be fact just in the last year or so. Which states the reason why I had affairs in my long term relationships.

K treats me with a lot of respect so far and the things we share, like humour and sarcasm, it seems destined to be a good show. We seem to be able to read what we are thinking about and sometimes even say it before the other does. The way i speak of him is not how i have spoken of any man to my knowledge so far. I would like to think that I may have found someone that can put up with my wants and desires and can also be a normal person too sometimes...

Lets just see how things pan out, I keep teling myself, but I am so wantent of him and everyday that goes by it is just a great desire to be with him and be held by him.

I have yet to tell him about this site but when I do, I think he may agree to take some pictures with me and hopefully explore another aspect, the voyeristic photo side of things.. maybe another notch on my to do things lol




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home