Sunday, September 26, 2004

I finally found him, i think

After many years searching for someone who may be able to tame the wild child in me I think it has finanly happened!

Recently, well a two months ago I got back on the old inter-surfing network.. and found some sad dating sites, to which I joined quite a few. I think I may have just been looking for quick shags to be honest, and they were in abundance.. I had such an array of young and older stallions to get my kit off with... and did just that!!

On a Tuesday I had one of my regular buddies around, he is a very very sweet guy and as I hadn't had sex for over a month I got to choose who to fuck, then so much the better!!

I met him on a telephone chat line where the blokes get to pay a pound a min call and the girls get it for free!!! Fantastic, plus if you say you don't drive, which I don't I get them to come to me!!! even better, as I don't have to do anything other than make myself presentable!!!!! He he well as I was saying this guy I had been in touch with for well over a year so it wasn't much the stranger sex thing that did it, just a familiar sex toy that I can get to play with if needs must.. The sex albeit not very long, was fantastic.. just the start to a week that I needed.

Then on the wednesday I decided that I might like to hook up with someone from off the net dating site, it was all pre-arranged. I offered him completely no strings sex, as I was feeling kinda needy that week.. Just a quick question, why is it when a girl offers no string sex the guys still think they have an alterior motive???? I met him in Cambridge and went to his place.. the sex was a little bit slow to start with, he said that he hadn't been with anyone for a while etc etc etc, but soon got into the hang of it.. He had one of the biggest cocks I had had for a while which made it a pleasure to do business with him.

Thursday too was another meet for sex. This time was the nicest time I think from all three dates as we actually never had full sex, wonders what prozac can do to a man :os.. anyhow, he kissed really really nicely, very soft and used his hands to frig me something rotten!!! I had a very sore throat, verge of losing my voice then but boy were the orgasms good.. couldn't make my usual groans and crys as normal but it was very very sweet.

Friday I had aggreed to meet this guy K. I have never ever found anyone I found so attractive and actually had the same comments made back to me before. When I saw what K looked like.. He was so hot, I couldn't wait to meet him. I didn't know that this meet was to change the way I have been feeling about myself or my life or anything as it did.

Up untill friday evening I had been getting by with one or two fuck buddies and stranger sex, and to be perfectly honest i was very very happy with that situation. No strings no emotional involvement and no need to worry about anyone else's feeling apart from my own..

K came round mine as planned. We started talking and the chemistry was amazing!! We had so many things that we share to laugh about and really got on fantasticaly, He actually got what I said, I can be a sarcastic bitch sometimes and he just kept coming back at me with great comments.

To find someone that can understand your humour and actually have it in their own personality blew me away! I ended up asking him if he'd like a massage, one of my known pulling tactics if I like a guy as I know I am good, sorry GOOD at it. Of course he didn't refuse and during the massage it just turned into full blown sex. Lots of different positions and I got such a good licking out, it was unreal!!

But for a horrible yet wonderful moment, something happened and I started shaking, and got very very scared. I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me and when K was on his way home I had an awful feeling that that would be the last I saw of him.. That is when I kinda knew what had happened to me, my bloody feelings had started coming into full storm ahead mode, something which hasn't happened for an absolute lifetime to me!!!

I knew that this was the guy I wanted to see more of, a lot lot more!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home