Wednesday, September 29, 2004

To humiliate him, i will.

Now K and I have had long, very long descussions about what we find erotic and what would turn us on, seems that while K wants me to dominate him and humiliate him he wants me to open doors that I have never done before, he doen't want the flogging or whipping, just simple things like name calling him for being a dirty slut and a filthy bitch, oh and did I tell you why this is? it's becasue he wants me to peform the strangly erotic scat scenarios..

I had never even thought about this really before I met him. It has turned out to be quite an eye opener and a mind enlarger.

With this in mind I have had to try and put my brain into gear and now find it really a turn on that someone would want me to do that to them, he will be worshipping the floor that I walk on, and the arse that I shit out of!! Not that it isn't a fucking lovely arse as it stands ;)

I want him to be so so willing a sub that I so want to do things right with him, I have contacted a few bdsm people and hopeing they will give me the guidance of their ways (hint hint to all those wonderful dom's out there :D)

What a wonderful world I live in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home