Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ok so the vixen needs her fix

Now it has been nearly four weeks since i have had sex.. It's bloody hard getting randy and teaching yourself to wait, but it is so exciting at the prospect of another encounter.. with someone who blows your mind!!

K and I have started to explore the prospect of me becoming his mistress, something I have yet to experience with anyone. The whole thing has been at the back of my mind now for some years and the thought that someone that I am becoming very intimate with wants to put his full and entire trust in me is so much of a turn on.

He wants me to totally dominate him, something which I am very excited about. He wants me to humiliate him in so many ways that I wonder if there is enough time on this earth to do just that.

This doesn't help when we start talking and get each other so turned on.. I want to save myself for the big one. I have many toys that I could play with at any time but I know that when I haven't had a fuck for a while, and when I do finally get my legs open, cock inside. WOW and fireworks!!

I'll keep you posted..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home