Sunday, October 03, 2004

He wanted to surprise me, and he did just that :)

Well chaps and chapesses after not seeing K for nearly a month he just decided to show up out of the blue about an hour ago..

What I had planned to do with him went straight out of the window as he just didnt give me any warning so we had a small chat, and a hug and got on with business!!!! I knew it would be fireworks, Must have come a dozen times, lost count after four or five.. I think lol

I knew we hadn't time to do any proper role play but while I was having foreplay with him (I tend to take the lead) we both bought the subjects up on what we'd been discussing and I got wet, well soaking, and he, well I'd have never seen a boner that hard before. You may all say yeah yeah, but I am able to turn men on without realising and when I know that I am doing it conciously, and see what a reaction I get well it just blows me away, this evening however was something completely new to me..

We tried rimming tonight and boy was that good! I hadn't really ever experienced it before so I know now at least he will be comfortable dealing with me in that way, I guess that was something that I wasnt sure that would be a situation where I'd have giggled or just gone with the flow.. The latter is how it turned out and it was so much better when I told him he had to do it. I told him he had to get on his knees behind me and start liking.. but that being an awkward position for him I decided that it be better him laying down and then me straddling his face with a soaking wet pussy and an eagerly waiting arsehole..

He lapped me up like a starving child with a course of his favourite ice cream. He then had a little shock when I introduced my finger into his arsehole, it got to the stage where he could have come... if only I had let him of course.. and then removed my finger to face him again. We kissed which I don't think he was expecting me to do after he had just fucked my arse with his tongue. The look on his facewas a picture of pure joy! I knew I had done him proud with my first bite into arseplay in this way.

I am now so looking forward to another slot in time that will allow us to explore much much deeper... will keep you all posted :)

I am off to bed now, as it is nearly two in the morning, he he only another five hours before my son would be draggin me out of bed to play with toy cars.. but hey I got a such huge great grin to go to bed with now so who's complaining?? I am certainly not :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home