Thursday, October 14, 2004

I have now been chatting to someone....

For while now I have been intrigued in the site of BDSM Forum, this man has an understanding of words that only comes around every so often and is a great laugh to talk to. We have discussed only very slightly about me maybe one day going out to his small dwellings in Texas to actually live out being a sub. This greatly excites me and if I feel daring enough and I find myself wanting a short break in the new year then I think I may take him up on his offer.

I have always wanted to go to America, it has always been a childhood dream I have really no idea what sparked this off but it is something I have longed to do so may just give myself a break away and combine my new found hobby and a trip to a place that I have been longing for.

I think about the scenes,
I think about the marks,
I'm not scared,
just curious.

I will be all I can,
Learn all I need,
then when the time is right
I will know what I need to become.

I am still very immature
And need to learn about the world
Maybe one day, just maybe
I'll have the means to find me.

I don't know, I am always questioning, and feel frustrated when there are no answers.. I think the more I learn the more I will satisfy my curiosities, but no, that just isn't so, the more I learn the more it is I seek and by the time my life on this weary planet is no more, I can go to my place with as much wonderful fulfillment that I can possibly acquire.

I am a computer with unlimited memory, unlimited need for input. I feel sometimes that I will not have enough time to even gather what I want let alone more stuff that I crave. I want to experience all that I can and when you think about things in the grander scale of life, we really don't get long to do these things..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home