Sunday, October 17, 2004

Ok, here goes.. :o)

So you all want to know what treasure I have hidden eh? well here is my list, which is expanding whenever I get extra cash to do so :o)

Range of vibrators
~Metal-like small about 4"
~A double penetrator (my personal favourite)
~First timer one.. straight, and to the point lol
~Cock and ball vibe (still to be tested)

Clit ticklers and butt plugs
~Vibrating butt plug
~Beaver friend with long pointed nose including anal beads
~Six or seven small interstingly shaped clit ticklers, some vibrating.
~Strap on
~Anal vibe with a toybox all in it's own right of accessories

Dress up kit
~Two different nurses outfits
~Doctors examination kit (inc latex gloves :o))
~One "scary spice" outfit, animal print tight fitting small dress
~Two wigs, both long hair, one blond, one black
~Hooker dress
~Various corsets, stockings and suspendar belts (bras of the same kit)

Bits and bobs
~Various lotions and potions for every conceivable need
~Whip
~Home made cat of nine (flex with four)
~Cuffs
~Blindfold
~Collar and lead
~Role play dice
~Erotics game board (bit like cluedo where, when and what with lol)
~DIY enema kit



I know there are so many more things I need to add to my little collection.. any feedback is always welcome :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home