Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Glorious again :D

I actually slept last night.. something I don't often get the luxury of. And woke this morning actually feeling as though I can take on the world, rather than allow the world to take on me and bog me down with everything. What I did last night in my own mind is sort a few things out regarding my personal status and how I would realy like things to be, I know that when my house is clean and I have enough food to eat I am at my most happy.. it then rubs off on B and he is happy also.

I think when I have completed this overhaul of my direct life then everything else will just fall into place. We'll see, I think this year will be my year, I did say that last year, but I have an added confidence about this one for some reason.. either that or my body is ticking away too badly and it is time to start thinking about something about something with someone/some people a little more meaningful.

Watch this space for the smiles again :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home