Friday, December 02, 2005

Birthday time is creeping up again

Thats right, I am advertising again.. very shameful but hey, I can start not caring as with age comes really good experience and an amazing amount of friends who are just gagging for a piece of me lol Well maybe not gagging but trying to sort out nights with all the diverse groups I have which I class as very good friends can be a little hard to do, but looks like my next few weekends are pretty much taken up now with doing stuff :) But alas this fun isn't including fellas.. not that it is including girls as such, just not anything intimate.. so wait for the new year and I can start having ME time again :)

So again.. if ya fancy wishing me Happy Birthday :O) feel free.. you have until the NINTH to do so :d lol shameless eh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home