Thursday, November 04, 2004

Wow what a week

I had such a bad week this week so far, anything, everything seemed to just crumble everytime I did anything. But surfice to say I am a winner in this old game of life. I will survive and I have now gone through my grieving process. If K comes onto this site again, who knows but I am going to just get on with my life.

I did have a bad attack of self destruction yesterday, which I can only say was the real weak part of me coming out. I am a strong person and I think I am worth more.No I know I am worth more. I would have given the world to K if only he'd given me the chance. But his loss eh?

I have been talking to someone that has made me see sense again and this person is really a rock now for me that I cannot see being without.. for a while to come if this person would allow it. I know this person wouldn't mind one bit if I just turned up and asked for a hug, I would be inundated with so many thoughtful meaningful hugs. It is just a bloody nusience that this person lives so far away. A bloody good friend, a rock.

Where would people be without friend to give them a quick kick up the arse when needed. THANK LIFE FOR THEM. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home