Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Ok I have now decided on his next punishment

That is if his pride hasn't been burnt too much... So what if it has eh? He has to learn to trust me fully right??? He has to learn that I can be trusted to keep him safe and emotionale stable.

The "GLASS" that most of you have read about??? won't say much more as Kurt may just pop in and read about it. But what are the thoughts that this could test his trust in me?? I got a cold garage with a concrete floor, perfect for doing this test... And maybe it will confirm how he is going to give himself to me, or it will maybe just find out where his weaknesses are???

This will be mailed to him this evening I think, well that he is to take a test in trust.. and see where we go from there.... mmmmmm the thoughts are spinning round... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home