Monday, November 01, 2004

Kids are great aren't they?

Well apart from stating the obvious it was Halloween yesterday, and we had the usual estate kids come round dressed up with a tonne of make up,HUGE treat bags(I am sure that could have been exchanged for smaller much less BEGGING devices) when calling at peoples homes.

My son isn't really afraid of much so I allowed him to answer the door to the little begger children... erm I mean the trick or treaters and he was allowed to pick something out of the goody bag that sat by the door to give to each child that came a_knocking.

After the third or maybe the forth group, he turned to me and said "Mummy, monsters RRROOOAAARRR, cholik inbag monster go way" Meaning that he had obviously worked out that in order for to get the little bleeders off our doorstep, he needed to pay them with chocolate so they'd go away, he had me in stitches. He isn't even two and a half LOL.

Just something I thought I'd share with ya :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home