Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Well these are my plans for our next meet

I will let K into my house he will hug me and kiss me, say he is sorry and beg my forgiveness. While I am hugging him I will use the first of four knees to the groin (which will in fact grow in tally the more he decides to stay in the shadows) while he isn't expecting it and he will then thank me. Thank me for reminding him who is in charge here.

K will be told he mustn't moan about any pains he is having but we will talk some. Catch up a little on how the last few weeks have been in each others lives, something which would be expected in any normal relationship.

K will be given a cup of tea while we chat, ingredients only him and I know about. He will drink this and thank me for it also. He will then be expected to go up to my room and strip and await the rest of his ball crunching punishments while blindfolded and cuffed.

If he makes a single sound while he is receiving these he will encounter an extra one for every whimper. I intend for him to be reminded that by no accounts is he to put me through this again.. this I am having to use as a "last chance" meet i think, for my own sanity. He seems to have these god awful guilt moments, and it is driving me mad.

While still blindfolded he wil be dressed in my robe out to my garage where he will begin the test of trust. The GLASS test. I will then decide if we are to be more than how we are now. I need it for my own peace of mind really. If he wants me to be proud of him he will respect me and at least aknowledge me not do what he has been doing recently.

Anyway. I am going to let him have this link so he will be aware of his forthcoming plans which I have made. And I'll let you know how things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home