Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Well this may be the beginning of the end.

I have not heard from K since saturday evening to tell me he may be round a little later because his daughter was poorly. I have now come to the conclusion that I am going to have to close this old heart of mine up again.. and wait for someone to help me with it again.

If it is decided that we are now over (something that I believe he has already decided and not let me in on) I am so very glad that he has made me love again. I now know I can fall in love and am very greatful to him for that. It had really been a long time coming I guess.

Stupid woman.. thinking that someone that good looking, someone that great a personality could actually be interested in me for being me. But hey if this is how it is, life goes on. I will still be here but will have to just have the imagination scenarios rather than feel that I finally found the one person who I could have pictured my life with.

I have been and I have tried, It just wasn't enough obviously. This may be the first post when i am not smiling but I have enjoyed our short journey together. Thank you so very much K. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home