Saturday, November 27, 2004

My first real life experience of a woman’s body. (well here’s hoping)

I have always had a curiosity when it comes to women, I find them very attractive and also find myself thinking about the particularly pretty ones in a sexual nature. I know I am not gay nor am I bi-sexual. I am just a woman who wants to have said she has tried everything, and has been able to do all she has wanted and not had any regrets when the grey hairs finally overtake her. I am curious about the world, I am curious about sexuality. I still have so many things to explore and being with a woman is most certainly one of them.

The first time you sleep with someone should be something for you and the other partner to remember with a wonderful catalogue of memories. So the first time I sleep with a woman I intend on making it hers, and my first time as special as it can be. Memorable and just something we can both look back on and have a grin the size of the moon.

I have thought of many scenarios, vanilla encounters, and maybe verging on BDSM in the first scene with her, but for me I am still very undecided. I want the experience to be fulfilling without complications. Just to go with the flow and see where it takes us both.

It is all very exciting to me to feel that I am attractive to both males and females. A great ego boost and a wonderfully surreal emotion.

I thought I’d put into words how I see a possible event, taking place.

We will meet in a pub for a drink and hopefully find that spark that you do when you find a mate that you wish to pursue. I am hoping a good conversation will lead to double ententre and a lot of banter. I would then see if she would like to go find somewhere to talk privately.. like outside in the shadows or even go for a walk.. if the mood takes us to a nice lonely spot that would be nice.

If I find her as attractive as I find her body and mind then I will push her against a wall and kiss her. Passionately. Maybe fingers will go exploring down her neck, down her chest to her bosom. A nice grope gets me in the mood that’s for sure, and I am hoping to use what I like to my advantage on her.

If things get as heated as I am expecting them to become I will invite her to share a room with me.

I would be holding her hand and assuring her all the time that she will be having a night, which she will never be forgetting, a night for us both to remember.

We will enter the bedroom still holding hands, an intimate start to proceedings. I would sit her down on the bed and start caressing her face, bend down to kiss her and slowly push her so she is lying on the duvet, very relaxed. My hands would be wandering slowly around the nape of her neck while I am kissing her so softly and gently on her lips.

My hands would then go down to her nipples, I can feel that she is very aroused at my want of her. Cupping one breast in my hand through her top she starts to moan. I can tell as the kissing gets all the more passionate that it won’t be long before we are going at it full pelt. By this time she has also got her hands on my breasts under my top, and she too is feeling the excitement growing. I take my hand down towards the belt of her jeans that she looks so sexy wearing, and slide my hands inside.. going more and more towards the aching wet spot she so wants me to feel. I pull my hand out as a tease and smile at her, which is reciprocated as she knows she will be getting something far more interesting very soon.

I take her top over her head exposing her and her more than ample cleavage and start kissing down towards her breasts.. I ask her to lye on her back where she will receive on of my wonderful massages. Something that I know I am good at, something to relax her a little more so we can chat with a little bit of small talk before continuing. I then ask her to turn back again. By this time my own wet patch is growing so very fast and she can feel the short little breaths I am making while gentle suckling on her nipples now.. I take her bra off, one strap at a time, as though stripping in slow motion exposing her fully to me. I go back to her lips and kiss her passionately while still using my hands to bring her almost orgasm just by twiddling with her erect nipples.

My hands start wandering again into the hidden depths, where all the true treasures lay in wait for me. I undo her jeans and slip them to her feet, while doing so, start kissing her thighs which she is opening me, urging me to take her in my mouth and see what I am truly made of. She is lying there, as pretty as a picture while I then take my own top off.. and my trousers. I will ask her to undress the rest of me in a while, but for now I want to see if she can come for me.

I start kissing her again. Very gently this time on her lips while I slide my hands down towards her now very pink pussy. She feels good, and the moans while I am doing this is driving me mad. I finger her clit for a while, and just as I know she is about to climax I insert two fingers and stroke her g-spot for that ultimate first orgasm. Her chest glows red and her squeal sounds magical. She raises her back and arches it as if she was a fully trained contortionist. She shudders and I then ask her if she is ready for some more.. with a giggle and a few pants she says yes so I carry on..

This time exploring her with my mouth and tongue, kissing down from her mouth I will nibble at her neck a few little sucks and a few little bites. Her breasts are aching me to suck them so I oblige. They feel wonderful. So firm and feminine. Just as I imagined her to be. Then I start to nibble along her breastbone down towards her belly button, and French kiss that a while.. she is in heaven. I proceed to use my fingers inside of her while kissing her body and get that little clitty fella.. he is ready now for me to kiss. She has gone so very wet and it smells and feels euphoric. I know what I like so use my knowledge and go down on her, clit in mouth I start to give her a lady blow-job. Within seconds she is climaxing again. Splashing lady juices all over my face she seems spent, I then use this time to enter my tongue into her labia, gently kissing her as if it were her mouth, sucking the lips and teasing them for a while before sticking my tongue inside of her. Another orgasm. It feels fantastic to be giving her so much pleasure.

I get up from her and proceed to get my strap on fixed to my person so I can then watch her face as I give her some more wonderful feelings.. she is so very ready for me as I enter her. Our bodies in total rhythm. Writhing together until we both collapse amidst moans and groans in a sweaty heap on the bed. Me still in my bra but having loved every single minute.

She then says she wants to return the favour, how fantastic and before long she is doing the same for me!!

We are both enjoying so many emotions that we realise that the time for her exit is drawing near. We both get dressed and cuddle a while and talk about the event that has just taken us to a completely different level of understanding. A wonderful evening that we can both now share and think about on occasion.

“Maybe a repeat performance sometime??” We both ask as she leaves to go back to her partner who is patiently waiting outside for his lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home